This Policy applies to this website (www.jazminebeauty.com), other websites, mobile applications, and online services that we provide, and to personal information collected offline, such as through a purchase of our products or subscription to our mailing lists or newsletters (collectively the “Service”).
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not access or use the Service.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you when you use our Service. The types of information we collect depends on the services and the features you use on the Service. We may collect information that you provide directly to us through:
- Your use of our Service, e.g. when you register for an account or make a purchase;
- Your reviews of our products;
- Your subscription to newsletters;
- Your requests for support and/or technical assistance;
- Any other communications you have with us.
The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and may include, but is not limited to:
- Account and Purchase Information: We may collect information from you when you sign up for an account or make a purchase with us. That information may include, among other things, your full name, mailing address, email addresses, age, username, password, phone numbers, and other information you provide.
- Payment and Financial Information: We or our service providers may collect payment information from you, such as payment card number, expiration date, billing address, and payment account name.
- Content and Other Information You Provide to Us: We collect additional content and information that you voluntarily provide us, such as content you submit when you contact us via the Service or by e-mail.
You are not required to provide us with such information, but certain features of the Service may not be accessible or available absent the provision of the requested information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser may allow you to modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Service, because the Service may not function properly.
When you use the Service, we may collect general location information (such as general location inferred from an IP address).
When you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We may also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your information for business and commercial purposes, such as:
- To provide you with the Service, including to register you for an account and process transactions;
- To respond to your questions or inquiries, including to provide support and troubleshooting assistance;
- To communicate with you, including to communicate with you about your account, inquiries, our company, and related news, as well as to send you promotional emails, surveys, newsletters, or notifications;
- To improve our advertising and marketing, such as to provide you with recommendations for products or Service that may interest you;
- To verify your identity;
- To comply with our legal obligations or as permitted by law;
- To protect the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Service;
- To prevent fraud and enforce our legal terms;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Service.
WHY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION & WITH WHO
We may share or disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Partners. We may share information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners. For example, we may share your information with retailer partners to help address your customer service requests.
- Service Providers. We may share information with third parties that help us operate our business and provide the Service. For example, we may use a payment processor to receive payments, or we may use a cloud storage provider to store data.
- Otherwise with Your Consent or at Your Direction. In addition to the sharing described in this Policy, we may share information about you with third parties whenever you consent to or direct such sharing.
When you participate in the Service by posting content or participating in publicly-accessible forums (such as when posting reviews of our products), please note that some of your profile information may be exposed publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
We may use third-party web analytics services on the Service, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Information we collect automatically” section above to help us analyze how users use the Service, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Service.
We implement security measures to protect your information. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account credentials and you need to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. Please understand that no data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Service may link to third-party websites from companies other than Jazmine Beauty, such as to relevant online resources, our partners’ websites, payment processors, and other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties.
How can you Opt Out?
- Marketing Emails: To opt out of marketing e-mail communications, you may click the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing e-mails.
- Marketing Text Messages: To opt out of marketing text messages, you must reply STOP to the text message. You agree that texting “STOP” in response to our text message is the only reasonable method of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than “STOP” or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include needing to continue processing your information to comply with a legal obligation. We may request that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.